Monetize your Website
- Create a website
- Load it with Affiliate links, Ads, or Links to Ads
- Build Traffic to Your Site
- Two Common Ways to Monetise Your Web Site
There are two common ways to Monetise your web site.
- Direct sales. With direct sales your site is devoted to advertising and selling one or more products – whether it be big Blue Gizmos that you ship, or “drop-ship” directly to your readers; an Amazon Shop; or some electronic, or other Service, or invisible (digital) item, such as an E-Book
- Indirect Sales. With Indirect Sales you create a targeted site that attracts readers on the target subject, then you load your information articles with either “text links“, and or surrounding ads, like Affiliate ADs, , or Google Adsense.” E.G., Create a site about iPhones and put lots of Amazon IPhone affiliate or commission links in it.
- Promoting your Web Site by Building Traffic
This site is devoted mainly to promoting good SEO practices, and discussion thereon.
- The prime method of building traffic is always to provide focused top quality content! The more the better!
- Build even more traffic by getting “back-links” that point to your site.
- “Site Synergy” – Optimizing your site using efficient linked internal links and the clever use of “Key Words” and Long-tailed Keywords, a process best described as “Keyword Coherence“.
- Good SEO – Start here with Google SERP’s and work your way through the other SEO posts listed in the INDEX here.
Well the simplest method of course is to load your site with Google Adsense ads, or other revenue producing links like the one on the ‘Nav Bar’ on this page. The best method is to link to some product that you own; then you win the whole sale price rather than a small commission!
- Money-making Links
The next thing you could have a look at is the “affiliate Program” scene. This is pretty easy to do with the simplest method being the ‘text link’ embedded in your post text. This links to some website that sells items (with a commission to YOU!) relevant to your linked ‘keyword’. Example: This HOSTING Link takes you to my Hosting Affiliate link page, and you can find there a really good and reliable web hoster, which I can personally recommend to you.
- Just Work from Home, Or……
Could you use extra income each month? Try working from home with something like SurveyScout But the most accepted way to monetize your web site is to work at providing plenty of quality content, and thereby build good search traffic; and then optimize your site using good SEO practices. You will be providing a quality product, properly presented, and the traffic and your income will grow accordingly. Have a read of this site for some really good advice from Lis Sowerbutts about earning passive income online.